magnetar.us, inc. (MUI) is led by John Tapia, qualifying shareholder for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program. Under Tapia’s leadership, the current footprint is expanding to include the Western United States. Major factors for success are the strong emphasis MUI places on manufacture certification, and the company’s development of a well-trained employee labor pool with national affiliations. Additionally, MUI is proud of the strong relationships it has formed with contractors, clients and consultants. “Best value practices” are not a goal, they are a project management requirement.
To download a PDF of our capability statement, click here.
Please review our NAICS code list to see if your next purchasing requirement can better be served by using MUI.
- 221121 – Electrical Bulk Power Transmission and Controls
- 221122 – Electrical Power Distribution
- 236210 – Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 238160 – Roofing Contractors
- 238190 – Other Foundation, Structure, and Building
- 238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring
- 238220 – Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractor
- 238290 – Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 238390 – Other Building Finishing Contractors
- 238990 – All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- 423610 – Electrical Apparatus and Equipment, Wiring
Supplies, and Related Equipment
- 444190 – Other Building Material Dealers
- 540690 – Security Consulting Services
- 541310 – Architectural Services
- 541410 – Interior Design Services
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- 561612 – Protection Services (except armored car, security systems) Personal or Property
- 561621 – Security Systems Services (except locksmiths)
- 562112 – Hazardous Waste Collection
- 562910 – Remediation Services
- 562920 – Materials Recovery Facilities
MUI provides products and services including but not limited to: Command & Control, Net Zero, Electrical (high, medium & low voltages), audio visual, mass notification, building automation, life safety, security (human requirements & electronics), IP/Voice/Data distribution networks.
MUI is a full service systems integrator, providing service in California for more than five years.
Our team of highly-qualified professionals and business partners can provide design, installation, testing and maintenance services – the following are just a few ways we can directly impact your project:
- Design & Build Net Zero Facilities
- Design & Build security/voice/data distribution networks
- Net Zero & Command and Control A&E Services
- Service Agreements
- Emergency Service
- U.L. Central Station Monitoring